Alliance magazine, the leading magazine on philanthropy and social investment worldwide, is now offering FREE electronic subscriptions to those in countries not designated as high-income countries by the World Bank. Alliance aims to facilitate the exchange of information and ideas among people working for social change in order to maximize the impact of funding for social development.
Their new interactive map, developed with the support of the Foundation Center, highlights which countries are eligible– visit www.alliancemagazine.org/freesubs for full details.
- Four issues of Alliance magazine to read online or in pdf format
- The Alliance Bulletin, providing regular updates on developments in the sector
- Unlimited access to the Alliance website, including the entire Alliance archive
- Additional articles and interviews published exclusively for the website
- Email updates whenever new content is published
To date, Alliance has provided free electronic subscriptions to 2,500 individuals in India and South America. The charity now aims to widen this to offer those in over 140 countries around the world unlimited electronic access to their articles.
Alliance magazine is the definitive resource for all philanthropy and social investment professionals worldwide. It provides news and analysis of what’s happening in this sector around the world and is the only magazine of its kind with a global focus.
Endorsement for Alliance magazine
“Alliance is a true global magazine on philanthropy and social investment. Few other publications give voice to developing countries’ actors and initiatives in the same way.”
Fernando Rossetti, secretary-general of GIFE and chair of the WINGS Board