The East Africa Association of Grantmakers(EAAG) is elated to announce the call for nominations for the inaugural East Africa Philanthropy Awards (EAPA) 2012. Launched in 2011, the Awards seek to identify, recognize and celebrate outstanding contributions of individuals and organizations to strategic social development and to the growth of the philanthropic movement in East Africa.
The Awards will be given to those who through their planned and structured giving of money, time, information, goods and services; and voice and influence improve the wellbeing of humanity and the communities they live in. These philanthropists motivate and inspire the East African people ever closer to the renewal of a healthy tradition of giving and philanthropy. Through their compelling philanthropic acts, these individuals and organizations should have set a standard of excellence that is an inspiration for others to follow.
· Award for Community Philanthropy
· Award for Individual Philanthropy
· Award for Family Philanthropy
· Award for Corporate Philanthropy
· Award for Faith Based Philanthropy
· Award for Youth in Philanthropy
· Award for Reporting in Philanthropy
Please find attached a nomination form for the same which can be filled and submitted to us via e-mail email@example.com and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org .Deadline for submission of nominations is 30th April 2012.
If interested in sponsorship opportunities click here
Kindly share this information with your wider networks within the East Africa region.
- Welcome to the First Newsletter 2012 (eaagblog.wordpress.com)
- Givers Lounge-session 2 (eaagblog.wordpress.com)
- Community philanthropy seen on upswing | Philanthropy Journal (ismailimail.wordpress.com)
- African philanthropy transforming lives (eaagblog.wordpress.com)
- Your Philanthropic Timeline (philanthropicguru.wordpress.com)
- EAST AFRICA PHILANTHROPY AWARDS-launched (eaagblog.wordpress.com)